Friday, January 19, 2007

High Hard Cervix Before Period

'miss' is a verb selfish. What is, is not aware of that unless he has left, like maybe it was not that more than regaled. Other languages
reverse this relationship and give weight to the person longed. TU ME Manque. TU Mi Manchi.
I need ...
Now you are the cause of this gap overshadows me.


Last night at the train station had a long night. Sure I would go somewhere far away, or at least farther than my destination. Meanwhile, imagine that a sudden start changing my ticket and I sat on that train. I was crying, restless. Eager to get to surprise me whomiss. Mutter that he felt the same. Embrace. Back.


Regional bound Sevilla Santa Justa will make his exit on the platform number three

I woke up, wake up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment