Monday, February 26, 2007

Milena Velba The Letter For anyone to read and such

ON GIRLS!



22. Normal panties or thong: _
23. Nails painted or unpainted:
24. Normal or sports bra:
25. Quiet and mysterious or sexy and wild:
27: Short hair or long:
28. Long or short nails:
29. Good or bad girl:
30. Plump or thin:
31. Hair up or down:
32. Higher or lower
33. Curly or straight hair:
34. Morenita skin or white:
35. Freckles or no freckles:
36. As a party girl or rather quiet:
37. Released or timid
38. Blonde or brunette?
39. A girl round your thoughts? :
40. Who is:




answer all 41. Qual was your primer car?: Valen's Remote Control Toy?

42. Black or white chocolate: Hey, that is NOT white chocolate.

44. Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla chocolate usually takes, what can I say?

45. Cake or pie: No, please.

46. Silver or gold: Silver

47. Have you ever drunk: No.

48. Have you ever broken a bone? No, but I've got multiple injuries that are as or more fun than a fracture.

49. Favorite singer or band: Many. Too. I will not say only one and I have no time to put hundreds.

50. You piercings: Yes or no, depending how you look.

51. Sing in the shower: No. .. What if I drown?
77 MLXC Disney or Warner Bros? The coyote. Including the day he caught the roadrunner. 79

your last visit to a hospital: Ayer.

80.Tu guy or ideal: Yo, I'm that narcissistic.

81.Como call your teddy bear to sleep?: I have no bear, jo: _

82.Cuantas sometimes suspend your driving test?: None. It may be because neither occurred to me getting my driver's license. 83

Where you see yourself in 10 years: I see. 84

That person receives the e-mail prior to this?: Zibrizo luk d

85 hours sleep, I have no time. 87

Who do you think is more reluctant to respond to this e-mail?: This is not an e-mail so ... Did anyone in their right mind? 90 That change

ias in your life: What does not?

91. How many rings before you pick up the phone?: It is normal that I live as if the phone did not exist, so I guess it all possible rings. 92

favorite movie?: One that has not yet been filmed. 93

favorite CD?:. _.

94.Mejor feeling in the world?: And I think of it as if it were a ball orbiting the sun and turns out to have feelings ...

96.Si could be someone else, who would you be? I but multibillion-dollar version. 98

Something you have always put it off and do not ever: The eyes look better wearing them. And the brain, but just sent him on vacation.

abitacion 99.las your walls? Blue. CHTM

0 comments:

Post a Comment