Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cubefield On Facebook Tips

Oooooooh, I saw the cap of supernatural on Thursday night, and fanguirlee on Friday morning, and by morning I went to work floating in the series. My mind sailed between the two brothers and his little angel (ok ok, cass is buying me, it hurts that damn overcoat, misha understand you, I would burn).
My inner fangirl was shouting like ... which crazed fangirl. Excited, and that he had not seen in English and after all had not understood a shit about anything. If something good. And Fridays are
little calm in the laburo, and unfortunately I could not tell my companions battle Castiel matrix, or the Dean and Sam talks or final precious. (Impala disappeared again, because the end was not impala, girls are in a camIOnet. Jared got tired of sticking his head against the roof of the car?)

And this inability to express myself, the mania of my bosses not to give internet (cruel of you, that I can update daily at Farmville, and recently I'm level 47!) then I'm one that get the cobwebs in pencil.
Dean
I wanted to be a caricature but it is a boy too perfect, and could not over exaggerate a shit and could not find the option to remove the screensaver cell phone where I had the photo, which I wore black every 3 minutes and got it I hit literally blows the poor equipment and the girls look at me with fear. (Seriously, took the 11 I have in me)
So I went wrong xD


Creo I went emo xD spn see what they got with the previous chapter? see ?????
And I believe I went so I'm angry with the drawing. Is that every time I think I can imagine Dean about to mourn, the drama queen.

and this is a SamJared. I wanted to do a Sam and I got Jared. xD

this I like and I'm more friends. But I assume, is my weak point xD
fangirl
When you stop and float through the air, post them in some other post from someone that you post in a serious way. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment