Sunday, October 3, 2010

How Do You Say Together Forever In Arabic

XC Not mine, not real, all fantasy. : D



John / Stevie - John / Frank - Cheating
[info] " He Does not Know about it, Does not he? "Stevie ASKs A Few minutes after. He's resting on John's chest, belly historical brushing and just enjoying the contact of Their Bodies.



"

No, he does not" John answers, slowly. "Should I?"

"Maybe , John" Stevie says, looking at him.

" I'm cheating him" John says Realising about What He is doing to Frank - What I've Been about doing for months to Frank.

Raúl / Puyol - Raul

Carles' phone rings, and it's him . He's at home, thinking. I have the TV on, But he's just thinking. I decide to accept the call. CHTMLsh; When my nights are cold and lonely

 

I really hope that they'll call you this time... “ Leo whispers against Gabi's neck, both lying in Gabi's bed.   ... Argentina didn't have a good defence at the WC, Leo, but you're worrying too much” Gabi answers him, laughing and hugging him tighter.

  Stupid!” Leo laughs “I'm not talking about that”.

  Oh, really?” Gabi asks.

  ... No, I was... “ Leo starts to say, and he suddenly blushes.

  Oh, now you're going to tell me.” Gabi says him,

  ... I missed you there. When my nights were cold and lonely I just wanted you to be there”.

  Wow”

  What?”

  Honey, you're a poet.” Gabi says, but he sees Leo's face – blushing and pouting “Leo! I was joking” Gabi says then, kissing the corner of his mouth “I love you, okay? Remember that on that nights if they don't call me”

   

Tight jeans and leather jacket – Andrea Pirlo.

 

Gattuso looks at Daniele's face. He's surprised. Daniele's mouth is open, and his eyes are open, and he's just staring at something that must be amazing. He follows the way his eyes are looking at. And he knows then the reason. And, dear god – such a reason.

 

There is Andrea. Andrea Fucking Sexy And Stylish Pirlo, and he's wearing a leather jacket and a so very tight jeans. A jeans that seem to be close to explode because god – they are so tight.   I understand you” Rino says to Daniele.

  What?” Daniele asks.

  Oh, come on. You've not been discrete.” Rino answers, winking him.

   

Fear – Buffon/Del Piero

 

Gigi Buffon is known as one of the best goalkeepers in the football history. He's a leader, he's the Italy

Captain, and he's seen events Something as near to a god. But he's not perfect - Because nobody's perfect. He's scared, He's afraid. I have Fears. Specially one, now.

His age. His injury.

goalkeepers Those That Want To Be In His position.

He never says anything-because I Must Be Seen as a leader - But Alex knows it. He knows it But He Does talks with Gigi about it-because I Knows That Does not Want to Gigi. Because he knows That It Would not solve anything. CC  

I hurt” Carles says. Xavi looks at him, surprised and worried.

 

The leg? Again? We must talk to-” Xavi starts to say, sitting by Carles' side at the couch.

  No... It's not the leg. It's the team” Carles explains.  

... Okay, we did it horrible, you don't have to remind me” Xavi answers, making a bad face. \u0026amHTMLXC

... Because I love you, and This Must mean something "answers Raul, Guti making smile.

I can see your bulge - Terry / Carragher

" Do you need help, Carra ? "John ASKs Trying to make an innocent smile and failing at historical attempted. They are in Stevie's room, the bigger one, with all the team, and John has just Noticed Something about. But Carroll is at the Other corner of the room, talking with Stevie.

What?” Carra asks.

 

Seconds later Jamie receives a sms:  

From John Terry - “i can c ur bulge frm here d u need help?” (I can see your bulge from here, do you need help?”

 

Jamie answers with a “Follow me”, and he gets out of the room.

   

MLXC

"

You want me to gag you?!" Jamie yells, walking to John's bed.

"You Do not Have

balls" John shouts.

"

... You wanted it. "

Do not leave me here alone! - Gigi / Mauro

"

But ... But ... "Gianluigi doesn't know what to do. Mauro is leaving. Tyo another team, to another country, to another culture.

 

Come on, we both knew that they didn't want me...” Mauro answers, trying to be the strong one for first time.

 

... Don't leave me alone here” Gigi begs “Please.”

 

I'll never leave you, stupid” Mauro answers with a confident smile and a tight hug.

  C

0 comments:

Post a Comment