Sunday, October 29, 2006

Could I Be Having Mini Strokes?

... It got me "play", as Christian suggests its difficult English. Theatrical not know, rather comic, or dramatic, or just artificial ... or something. Yes, I know, but keep it to myself.

I have represented the opening of Volve r first person that I was missing the head pañuelillo. Almodóvar would say, the deep Spain. Tradition and modernity, I say, tradition, period.

Last night I thought in the light. When I come here whenever I'm afraid this darkness native. There, the night is gloomy, there is always more light, more light! This darkness hurts and is reflected in people's faces, including mine. Why my face out of tune among the hubbub of city, but ever from Michelinre have been outspoken and openly, reluctantly but furtively.

And solano creates instability and the light is gone, it comes and goes. It does not work the computer, or Internet ... that silly!, Or even the fridge and cry on the inside, my specialty.

When I am here not difficult to imagine 20 years ago. Only a change of look would be sufficient and necessary.


There clutter the streets. Everyone is welcomed and celebrated, a return to "the people" to visit those who left and to sigh with what they are yet.

The talks are predetermined. Patterns of behavior that they know inside out and insert a master in my working Inter

0 comments:

Post a Comment