Thursday, November 9, 2006

What Isrestless Leg Syndrome Ñé

Although it has been a few days I have to say / write: I love all those people who says hate Halloween because it is imported (we all know that it is no holiday, no way, of course) and blablabla number, then dress and celebrate (this applies to any other party and / or conclusion). Even those who hate having to exit and there you find them doing time until five o'clock to go home because if not very soon. Or those who hate so and so but still stay with him, thank him laugh so cool and stuff but not get anything in return. I mean, what I love is so rare these people out there going from normal releases, listen, do not leave you to think.

By the way:Yesterday I asked for an autograph. I have still not sure if I must put off or not. And on top of my throat still hurts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment