Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brazilian Wax Overweight


 
Tonight is going to be special for you. You’re waiting at your home’s door for your date. Your very special date. You’re so wrong – because it’s a Manc! How could you…?
  -  
but at the same time a very desired date. And you go over everything again and again and yet again how you look at the mirror: and you always find something wrong. “My hair! My mouth! My eyes! God, my whole face! These clothes don’t fit me!” you think every second, but now it’s a bit late for that. Gary is calling at your door, and you should let him come in. [info] "Hi ..." You Do not Know What to say, really. That You Never Thought You Would Be in a date with him, Gary Neville - Gary Neville! - Would Be calling at your door.
"Hi ..." He Seems nervous, and you can not help it But find it adorable "... You're ... fantastic." I says, and you know That he's Calculating Every Word inside His mind-because I've always does. [info] "You too ..." you say, Trying to seem confident, failing at your attempted. Gary shows you the way to the car, and youXC



 

Pairing: Iker Casillas/Cesc Fabregas Title: Just him
 

Iker looked over at Cesc, who was sleeping. He thought about what was he doing and he smiled even more. He has just being licking his entire lover’s body. Kissing him. Brushing his hair and jerking him off. Being sucked –and sucked again- and fucking him slowly it’s always slowly and sweet when Cesc is involved. Iker tried to think “I shouldn’t…” or sometimes “What if anyone…?&rdquoh, and I saw how the goalkeeper got up just after it. "Where are you going, now?" Cesc asked.

"... I need to brush my teeth after That, Do not I?" Iker said. I never saw Cesc Almost historical washing teeth sucking Immediately after him, I always wait a FEW minutes - Because Cesc loved to cuddle after it. But I Need It, It Was a weird sensation.

"... Um, I Was thinking about you Returning the favor ... "Cesc Proposed.

Cllip, "Ryan sings. Michael walks slowly to the showers to look at him, Because He Needs to look at him. In Any Other situation, I Would Be Laughing and Saying something like "Haha, are you singing, Ryan? Haha, "as I Sees But Ryan's body Covered with the shower water, His eyes close, Letting the water shoot at His face, His hands full of soap Touching His Entire body, I can not hears His voice and laugh. I can not speak. I can not move. "Do not you cry tonight, there'sa Heaven Above you, baby ..." Michael

Finding him is adorable. And I can not help it. I can not. He Sits on the bench and locker room wai HTMLXC "Hi ..." Stevie says

When He gets out of His car and I Sees him ... "Wait. Hi? "

When Jamie smiles I've done Stevie That is surprised. Jamie walks up to him-because you've stopped at historical Stevie car's door - His cheek kisses, and whispers to the young man: "Not a good day, I think ...." Stevie nods. "We can go to somewhere ... And maybe I Could try to cheer you up ..."

"Come in," says Stevie Quickly.

Come in,” he repeats, still feeling Jamie’s breath touching his ear softly.   They walk into Stevie’s house and without losing a second, Jamie pushes Stevie against the door, closing it, kissing Stevie’s neck and whispering to him: “I’ll make you forget about everything.”

And Stevie believes him. How can he not believe Jamie Redknapp? He must believe him. He must believe the man who is undressing him, touching him, driving him hot and crazy. He must believe the man who, after a bit of jerking, touching and teasing – okay, after a lot of teasing-, is blowing him with the technique of a professional.

*

After all, after the good and hot fuck, after having his own cock inside Jamie’s mouth and being inside Jamie, after a recital of groans, they lie on Stevie’s bed, without sheets. They lie totally naked, without any shame of their bodies. Stevie is relaxing on Jamie’s shoulder, and he hears his voice: “Are you better?”

“… Yes…” Stevie whispers, with a smile.

“It wasn’t your fault,” Jamie assures him with a soft voice. “Don’t doubt it.” C HTMLXC "I know ..." Stevie assured.

"No, you do not, Stevie," Jamie says, kissing His hair. "You say you know, But you do not. You are Giving Everything you always have - it's not your fault if Sometimes Things do not work out. "

Pairing: Joe Cole / Steven Gerrard Title: Welcome to the jungle

CHTMLWHERE is running om Nando's Skertel to kick ass, Who Has Nando's keys. "... Okay, maybe we're not, but ...

're good guys."

*

Minutes Later, They Are finally alone. Stevie sneaks a hand on Joey's waist, and Feels him tremble. "Do you really want to know WHERE the real jungle of the team is?"

Pairing: Ryan Giggs / Michael Carrick Title:, What?


Ryan hates That Feeling. I've lost. Lost. He Feels LOST Michael's eyes on him, and I wonders What He is thinking about. About him as a loser for sure. For. Sure. He looks at Michael, Clearly angry. Michael looks worried, But I Quickly tries to hide it as Ryan looks at him.
"What?" Ryan ASKs him.

"... Nothing," Michael answers from the Other Side of the locker room. But Then, Michael gets up and Sits by His Side. "& hellip; What?” Ryan asks again.

“… Nothing,” Michael answers again. He brushes Ryan’s hair, knowing that that will relax the man.

“…Stop it,” Ryan says. He’s falling under Michael’s hands, and he doesn’t know if he likes it.

“What?” Michael asks with a filthy smile.

“… That thing with your hand,” Ryan says. But his face says another thing, his face asks for more. And more is what Michael will give him.

 
********* Really hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading & commenting :)=

0 comments:

Post a Comment