Monday, November 22, 2010

Fotos Denise Milani Encuera

; Then focus on driving "Michael answers, Starting to unzip Ryan's jeans.


Ryan stops the car When They arrive and I looks at Michael. He's hard. Michael has hand historical slide Into His jeans and he's teasing.
"[info] Get out of the car. Now "Ryan says. He gets out and goes to open the door - with His jeans unzipped and half-hard. Into He gets home as soon and as Michael puts a foot inside the door slams and I pushes him Against the wall. " [info] Can not you wait?" Michael ASKs. Ryan kThat I have to go to make it stop in private. It hurts to love him this much When He Sees fucking I smiling and it's Because of Gary - not Because of him. Because Gary Gets Into the locker room and Ryan smiles. And Michael Wants to think That it's just a friendship.




It hurts to love him and Knowing That I will never love you.

(Michael Does not Know What Is That Does not Smile When Michael Ryan Gets Into the locker room Because it hurts to love Michael and Knowing That I will never love you) &

"

Stay relaxed ... "I says, slowly stroking Ryan's cock" Please, just give me tonight. "

Ryan just dog pant and moan and nod quickly. Because Michael is sucking again.


Tell me you mean it. - RG / MO

In The Highest Of climax Michael says it. He says it with Ryan's cock inside him and with Ryan's hand stroking him quickly. I Almost shouts it. Both They eat, and Ryan Rests in Michael's chest. Some seconds and after somlove you'” Ryan says.

 

... I... Ryan, I...” Michael starts to say. Ryan looks slightly scared. Michael decides to risk as soon as he sees that fear in his eyes. “Of course I love you”.

   

Will you come back? I don't know... - Ryan Giggs / Michael Owen.

  Michael walks to the door and he hears him. In fact, he was waiting for him, for his words before leaving.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment